Music Lessons in Richmond and Twickenham
I offer music lessons for the guitar, ukulele, beginners' piano. singing, and songwriting. I have taught students aged from 3 to 83 so far!
The guitar has always been a popular instrument, and it is easy to see why. With so many different styles to get your fingers around, this instrument will continue to inspire.
The ukulele is a versatile instrument, easy to carry around and can be played in so many ways too. There are probably more types of ukuleles than there are guitars!
My lessons are creative and innovative and include:
- Song writing adapting styles and techniques as required
- Learning and playing chords
- Strumming patterns
- Learning to play your favourite songs
- Encourage you to play by ear
- Optional theory including chord structures
- Optional grade exams including Recital Grades or Performance Awards (which are more focussed on playing rather than musical knowledge) eg RGT (Register of Guitar Teachers), Rockschool and LCM (London College of music) and they can also be taken online, either live or recorded as well as Face to Face in Person
Current Music Lessons Prices (From January 2023 onwards) Beginners Piano and Singing, all levels Ukulele and Guitar, Songwriting
Trial Lessons £10 for 30 mins for adults, children and teens.
- £22.50 -30 mins
- £32 -45 mins
- £35-£40 1 hr (children/teens/adults)
- I generally don’t teach evenings or weekends
To guarantee a weekly slot I invoice people a term ahead.
I teach adults during the day. Block of lessons paid in advance - £160 you get 5 lessons for the price of less than 4 individual lessons. These don’t have to be taken weekly but cancellation terms will still apply, and we fit them in as and when we can.
I hold a current, enhanced DBS certificate.
Contact me- see the Contact page or email me
See my ukulele buying guide